Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 October 2010

John Barrowman's Tour 2010.

So I'm not going to talk too much about what the tour was like/what was said etc, partly because most people reading this will be seeing him live anyway and partly because I really don't have the time!



In this blog post I will be stating the prices of the merchandise for anyone who wants to know, and hopefully tomorrow I will be posting some videos I took at Oxford, for anyone who is unable to attend JB's tour.

For now though, just the merchandise.

So merchandise wise, off the top of my head you can buy (in decreasing price order)...
Signed huge picture of John: £40
T-Shirts: £20-£22
Tea-Towel(!): £15
A set of Coasters: £15
Mugs: £10
Bags: £10
Pictures of John: £10
Keyrings: £2

Personally I bought a t-shirt, bag, mug and keyring! Pictures to follow sometime. :)

I also bought a Programme, which cost £10.

P.S. There are some adorable photos of Scott!
And if you have any questions about songs he sang, feel free to ask. I would post the whole setlist but personally I think it's better as a surprise. What I will tell you though, is that John's mum and dad's dance was wonderful, Jodie and John's dynamics are spectacular and John...well, John's fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. I vote to post the setlist! :) As someone in the US who isn't going to make it to any of the UK tours, would love to know what he's playing this tour. At the very least, could you share the song that he dedicated to Scott in Act 2? Would love to know that. :) Thnx

    ReplyDelete