Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 October 2010

John Barrowman: Set List and Videos

Warning: As the title suggests this blog post WILL include spoilers for John Barrowman's 2010 Concert Tour! Some people have asked for me to include the set list in a blog post, so I'm going to post that here. Alongside 13 videos which I took from the first date of John's tour in Oxford, a few of which I would not recommend watching if you have yet to see it and are planning on seeing it before 2nd November!


So the songs performed by John were:
Act One:
Get This Party Started

You To Me Are Everything

Viva Las Vegas
Don't Cry Out Loud
Unusual Way
Spiderman/Wonder Woman Medley (For this John got his dancers dressed up as spiderman and wonder woman, I did, thankfully, take a video of this!)

Memory
Cry Me a River - Jodie Prenger

Mambo Italiano - Jodie Prenger

Fireflies
Rain on my Parade

Act Two:
Conga/Turn The Beat Around
Let Your Love Flow
(John's song dedicated to Scott)
Man, I Feel Like a Woman (One of the best of the night for sure. John's male dancers wearing pink dresses was brilliant. John could not stop giggling!)
Remember When (A beautiful song which John's parents danced to)
Proud Mary - Jodie Prenger
Nobody Does It Better - Jodie Prenger
So Close (Duet with Jodie Prenger)
CopaCabana (This was brilliant! John decided to test out his dancers acting skills by getting them to act out the song xD)
The Doctor and I
Rule The World

Let's Get Loud


Encore:
From This Moment On (Dedicated to John's fans)
I Am What I Am

What an incredible playlist.

Click here for a link to my playlist on youtube of the videos I managed to take on John's tour. :)

^ John being...well, John!

No comments:

Post a Comment