Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 March 2010

The Bounty Hunter (No Spoilers)

I saw this film last Saturday so I'm afraid that already my mind's a little rusty but I'm going to give this review my best shot. :')

I'm going to start with saying: What a brilliant film! I absolutely loved it!


I first found out about this film when this picture was taken:

However, I had no idea what it was about. Eventually I watched the trailer and knew I had to see it! First of all it stars Gerard Butler (<3) and Jennifer Aniston, both of whom are incredible actors and secondly it is incredibly funny, comedy at its best with some truly fantastic scenes. Now, from what I've heard from reviews, they tend to have not thought too highly of this film. Why? I have no idea! Apparently Aniston and Butler's acting is a whole lot better than the film itself was. Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler's brilliant acting is partly what made the film so good!

Now, although the plot's not 100% realistic (really, what film is these days? :p) it still worked at all times. Mostly though this film was about the comedy. Although there were times when things were finally looking good for Milo and Nicole, typically that had to be sabotaged and of course there was one of those annoying obsessive characters that tend to appear in movies. Other then that though, the film was pure brilliance and if you're into Romantic-Comedies I would definitely recommend it.


With Alice and Wonderland it was the kind of film that was good the first time but I wouldn't watch again... The Bounty Hunter I intend to buy on DVD.

Here's a link to the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czXE0aALfek


9.5/10

1 comment:

  1. Good review! I might check this movie out now xP

    May wait for the DVD to come out though~

    ReplyDelete